ICAN Reaccredits MAPOLY ♠ The Institute of chartered Acountants of Nigeria has once again Reaccredits Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Abeokuta (MAPOLY) for Another 3 Years….see more Below.
ICAN certificate dated 10th May, 2019 which was presented to the Rector of the Polytechnic, Dr. Samson Adeola Odedina, certified MAPOLY to have fulfilled all the requirements by the Institute’s guidelines for the reaccreditation of Accounting / Accountancy programmes in the Tertiary Institution.
According to the Director, School of Business and Management Studies, Dr. Oluwakemi Oyefesobi who led the Head of Department, Mr. Olufemi Omotilewa and other lecturers in the department to present the certificate to the Rector said the reaccreditation, which is for three academic sessions, was based on adequate teaching facilities and qualified lecturers mostly fellows of the ICAN.
By this reaccreditation, graduates of Accounting from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta (MAPOLY) will only have to sit for two instead of four stages of the ICAN professional examinations.
In the same vein, three students of Accountancy Department of the Polytechnic; Osifola Stella Tolulope, Imoleayo Michael Joseph and Udeh Emmanuella Ijeh qualified as Chartered Accountants in the final year of their studentship in the last diet.
The Director, SBMS, confirmed that this has been the culture of the department to produce Chartered Accountants at every diet of ICAN professional examination.
The Rector, on behalf of the Management, has since congratulated the students for their success in the professional examination and wish them well in their future endeavours.
Public Relations Officer
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE