Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
DELSU Post UTME Admission Form….The Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) , Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the DELSU Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
- All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 180 and above can apply for the 2018/2019 Admission screening.
- Online application will start from Friday, 29th June, 2018.
- Application website closes at 6.00p.m on Friday 27th July, 2018
- The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus from Tuesday 31st July to Saturday, 4th August, 2018
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click screening exercise
- Click Start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment
(a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2018 screening form online at delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they chose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- BSUM Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- BUKAR Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- EBSUPost UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- CRUTECH Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) ) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.