NAF Secondary School Results ♠ The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has just drop down the Air Force Secondary School Results and names of shortlisted candidates who will be Selected for the 2020/2021 Interview into jss1 Air Force Military School…if you are involved please view this Information.
From the information reaching us, we are glad to inform the general public that the Nigerian Air Force has released the Secondary School Results and names of candidates shortlisted for Selection Interview into JSS 1 of Air Force Military School, Jos and other Air Force Secondary Schools for 2020/2021 academic session.
Steps to Check Names of Candidates Shortlisted for NAF Selection Interview.
The list of the successful candidates for all the Schools can be checked in all Air Force Secondary Schools and at the following Nigerian Air Force websites:
- AFCS ENUGU
- AFCS IBADAN
- AFCS KADUNA
- AFCS KANO
- AFCS UYO
- AFCS YOLA
- AFGCS ABUJA
- AFGCS JOS
- AFMS JOS
- AFSS IKEJA
- AFSS MAKURDI
- AFSS PORT-HARCOURT
- AFSS SHASHA
All successful candidates are to collect their letters of invitation for interview from their various schools of choice with effect from 10 July 2019.
The dates for the Selection Interviews are as follows:
Air Force Military School Jos: 23 – 27 July 2019.
Other Air Force Secondary Schools: 30 July – 3 August 2019.
Are you Interested to know more About Nigerian Air Force Military Schools News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Nigerian Air Force Military.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE