UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
Latest Update: This is to notify all UTME candidates that the University of Calabar Management has rescheduled the closing date of the UTME registration portal to Tuesday, 25th of August 2020. All applicants should take advantage of this window to finish all pending registration.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
What is the difference between Utme and post Utme?
How many questions is post Utme?
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
ALL Direst Entry and UTME candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen the University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Registration Portal Opening and Closing Date.
Registration will start from Monday, 29th June, 2020, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Friday, 7th August, 2020.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise – Important Information.
- The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
- Candidates are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
email: [email protected]
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE