Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
FUBK Post UTME Admission Form….The Federal University Birnin-Kebbi. (FUBK) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi. (FUBK) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session
1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal University Birnin-Kebbi. (FUBK) , Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Federal University Birnin-Kebbi. (FUBK) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the FUBK Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi. (FUBK) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
Candidates Eligible for FUBK Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FUBK in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- Direct entry candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
How to Apply for FUBK Post UTME.
Candidates are hereby advised to visit the University’s portal @ http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng to apply. The sum of N2,300.00 Naira only (inclusive of bank charges) shall be paid for the screening exercise through any commercial bank in Nigeria, by using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and invoice generated on the University’s portal.
Please follow the registration procedures as below:
- Login to the Admission Screening Portal using your JAMB/D.E Number as username, and surname as password.
- If you have difficulty in logging in, you can use the retrieve password option.
- Upon successful Login, You Must Change your password
- Provide a functional phone number and email address. Then click on Generate Invoice
- You Will Be Redirected To Remita Immediately, Wait For Some Seconds
- You can make payment directly using a Master Card or Print the Generated Invoice Containing Your RRR and Screening Personalized Payment ID (PPID)
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment
- Login back to http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng using your username and password
- If login is Successful, click on ‘Confirm Payment’ Button and wait for few seconds.
- Your payment status will change automatically from ‘Pending’ to ‘Paid’.
- Upload Passport photograph of not more than 50kb and Continue with your registration
- For any enquiry, please email us at [email protected]
Note: Candidates should fill-in their current e-mail addresses and phone numbers in the application form for easy contact. They are also to come along with the following:
- Original of UTME result slip and photocopy of same
- Original DE JAMB slip (for DE candidates)
- Original and photocopies of credentials (where available)
- Evidence of payment
- Two (2) Passport-size photographs
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Federal University Birnin-Kebbi. (FUBK) , post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.