Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
FUKashere Post UTME Admission Form….The Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKashere) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKashere) State has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session
1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKashere), 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKashere) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the FUKashere Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKashere) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
RELATED POST : FULafia Post UTME Admission Form
Candidates Eligible for Fukashere Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose Fukashere in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Federal University, Kashere requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
Fukashere Physical Screening Schedule.
- Faculty of Humanities, management And Social Sciences
Mon 6th – Wed 8th August, 2018
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Board Room, Faculty of Humanities, management And Social Sciences
- Faculty of Agriculture
Thurs. 9th And Friday 10th August, 2018
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: Board Room, Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Science
Mon 13th to Wed 15th August, 2018
Time: 9:00am Daily
Board Room, Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Education
Thurs. 16th And Fri 17th August, 2018
Time: 9:00am Daily
Venue: Board Room, Faculty of Humanities, Management And Social Sciences
How to Apply for Fukashere Post UTME.
- Log on to http://www.fukashere.edu.ng/ with your JAMB Number as Username and Password.
- Select Admission Request.
- Follow and fill the details as displayed;
- Upload the filled form;
- Pay the sum of N2,000:00 non refundable screening fee in favour of the University through the Remita by following the guidelines on the University website.
29th July, 2018.
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- One passport size photograph,
- Scratch card(s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results,
- Evidence of payment of Post UTME / DE non refundable screening fee
- Down loaded/printed online screening registration form.
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKashere), post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.