Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
FULafia Post UTME Admission Form….The Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State (FULafia) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State (FULafia) State has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session
1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State (FULafia) , 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the ATBU Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State (FULafia) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
RELATED POST : FUKashere Post UTME Admission Form
The Federal University Lafia admission Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 academic year commences on Monday, August 6, 2018and ends on Monday, August 20, 2018.
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates with relevant O’ Levels result IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS AND who scored an aggregate of 170 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Must have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening.
Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise. This excludes bank administrative charges.
To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal putme.fulafia.org and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip to pay via Remita, or print the slip and proceed to any of the designated banks for payment.
Candidates are to use their JAMB registration number as their username and their respective states of origin as password to login.
After making payment, candidates are to come back here putme.fulafia.org to finish their registration.
Follow the steps below to register
- Type in your JAMB number and select your state of origin on the login page and click on login
- A transaction ID will be generated for you, pay via Remita or print out the slip and go to any of the designated banks and make payment.
- Login after payment to complete your registration
- Provide your personal records if missing and click update
- You must provide a valid GSM number and email address
- Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O’level results (where available).
- Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
- Click on the save button.
- if you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or O’Level results contact us through [email protected] or Call us @ 07061629193 or 09051426442
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State (FULafia) , post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.