Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
FUOtuoke Post UTME Admission Form….The Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa (FUOtuoke) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa (FUOtuoke) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session
1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa (FUOtuoke) Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa (FUOtuoke) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the ATBU Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa (FUOtuoke) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post UTME.
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
A. Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 JAMB UTME examination.
B. Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke 72 hours before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
FUTUOKE Available Degree Programmes.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B. Ed. Business Education
- B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B. A. English and Communication Studies
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
How to Obtain FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form.
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2018 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
COMMENCEMENT/DEADLINE OF ONLINE APPLICATION: Online application portal will be open from Thursday, July 12, 2018. Via our portal www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
DATE OF POST UTME EXERCISE: The date for the POST UTME Screening Exercise would be communicated Via this platform.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
1. Acknowledgement letter
2. UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
1. Mathematical tables
3. GSM phones
4. Bags of any kind
All the items in (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
Apply Before: 5th September, 2018.
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa (FUOtuoke) , post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.