The Garden City University College Admission Forms for the 2020/2021 will be detailed on this portal—-All Aspirants who wants to Apply for Garden City University College Admission Form should check the pattern of Applying for the Garden City University College Admission Form Below.
There are some important tips that will help you towards the Garden City University College Admission and it can be found here on this portal. Our comprehensive guide will help you to get more access to the Garden City University College Admission , and while searching for this information do everything necessary to achieve your aim and objective.
There are many things you need to put into consideration which matters most and those things are, some important factors necessary for this Garden City University College Admission .
NOTE: This Portal is created to help, Teach, and Guide each individuals, Aspirants who are in need of Knowledge. The Purpose of this portal is to breakdown any information as regards to the Recruitment in question. WE DO NOT Give admission to any Candidates who Applied for Garden City University College . But we stand as an Information Booster to help all Individuals who are Aspiring for this Current recruitment to get what they want and to achieve their Aim and Objectives.
There will be a LINK below, this Link will help you to get all you need as pertaining to this Recruitment.
GARDEN CITY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Application to GCUC is basically offline despite your preference. GCUC’s Academic year begins in late September and runs through January. GCUC’s application is fairly demanding compared to other institutions in Ghana. We therefore advise applicants to begin the application process early. To become a student at the Garden City University College, you have to note the following:
Offline Application Procedure
- To apply, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Download,Print and Complete the Undergraduate Application Form (PDF) (Adobe PDF).
- You may also download our application form online from our website (Please attach a banker’s draft worth GH¢ 80.00 on submission of your form if downloaded from the website)
- The Finance Office,Garden City University College,Kenyase-Kumasi(2 Kilometers off Airport Roundabout on Antoa Road) and from: Accra: Excel Filling Station,0267385354 / 0507882827 / 0545543589
- The Registrar,
- Admissions Office,
- Garden City University College,
- P.O.Box 12775,
- Kumasi, Ghana.
- E-mail: [email protected]
Note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the fee.
Check the Garden City University College, GCUC Prospectus below for further information.
GARDEN CITY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
- Degree Programmes :………………………… GHC 80.00
- Diploma :…………………………..GHC 60.00
- Foreign Students :……………………………$100.00
Garden City University College Application Deadline
- GCUC Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (INFORMATION WOULD BE COMMUNICATED SOON).
- The Garden City University College, GCUC Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the GCUC Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for the Garden City University College Admission should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Admission Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this School Forms get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE