The Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) Admission Forms for the 2020/2021 will be detailed on this portal—-All Aspirants who wants to Apply for Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) Admission Form should check the pattern of Applying for the Ghana Technology University College Admission Form Below.
There are some important tips that will help you towards the Ghana Technology University College Admission and it can be found here on this portal. Our comprehensive guide will help you to get more access to the Ghana Technology University College Admission , and while searching for this information do everything necessary to achieve your aim and objective.
There are many things you need to put into consideration which matters most and those things are, some important factors necessary for this Ghana Technology University College Admission Forms.
NOTE: This Portal is created to help, Teach, and Guide each individuals, Aspirants who are in need of Knowledge. The Purpose of this portal is to breakdown any information as regards to the School in question. WE DO NOT Give admission to any Candidates who Applied for Ghana Technology University College . But we stand as an Information Booster to help all Individuals who are Aspiring for this Current recruitment to get what they want and to achieve their Aim and Objectives.
There will be a LINK below, this Link will help you to get all you need as pertaining to this School.
How to Apply for GTUC Admission Forms
Offline Application Procedure
Application forms for admission could be obtained at the GTUC Information Centre, Tesano – Accra, the Kumasi Campus near Ahodwo roundabout, Koforidua Campus Charley Junction, Ho Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Head Office, Takoradi Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Office and at our website www.gtuc.edu.gh here.
Applicants should please note that application submitted will not be processed until the cost of application form of GH¢150.00 is settled with banker’s draft from any bank.
Completed application forms with certified copies of Certificates / result slips should be submitted to the admissions offices before the closing date.
Online Application Procedure
- Purchase a voucher nationwide at Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) at GH150.00 through the SMART _ PAY platformVisit GTUC website: www.gtuc.edu.gh and click on online application
- Enter the Serial Number and Pin on the voucher
- Complete application form, scan and attach your passport sized photograph and relevant documents
- Print a copy of the completed form and submit to GTUC Admissions Office
You can also obtain a hard copy of the Application Form from our various campuses (Remember to attach your passport sized photograph)
NOTE: Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for the Ghana Technology University College Admission should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Admission Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to the School Forms get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE