Ho Technical University Admission Form ↔ The Management of Ho Technical University (HTU) has release the Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session—All Interested Candidates are to check the pattern of Applying for the Ho Technical University Admission Form Below.
Ho Technical University announces for the information of prospective applicants and the general public that sale of admission e-vouchers for 2019/2020 academic year is open for the following programmes:
Ho Technical University Aspirant frequent questions.
On many occasions we have receive important questions from Aspirants Ho Technical University , Asking so many inspired question Like:
- Is Ho Technical University Admission forms out for 2020?,
- When can I apply for Ho Technical University Admission form 2019?,
NOTE: All this questions are very important and we have always put it into consideration and will still do to all new questions that has been Asked previously on the comment box.
. TOP-UP BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (BTech) PROGRAMMES
- Bachelor of Technology, Hospitality and Tourism Management (Regular and Weekend)
- Bachelor of Technology, Automobile Engineering (Regular and Weekend)
- Bachelor of Technology, Agricultural Engineering (Regular and Weekend)
- HND in related field or fields of study with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division)
- Any other equivalent qualification
- HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
- 1. HND Agricultural Engineering
- HND Mechanical Engineering (Automotive and Production options)
- HND Building Technology
- HND Civil Engineering
- HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Regular and Weekend)
- HND Hotel, Catering and Institutional Management (Regular and Weekend)
- HND Food Technology
- HND Statistics
- HND Agro-Enterprise Development
- HND Computer Science
- HND Information Communication Technology (Regular and Weekend)
- HND Accountancy (Regular and Weekend)
- HND Marketing (Regular and Weekend)
- HND Secretaryship and Management Studies (Regular and Weekend)
- HND Banking and Finance (Regular and Weekend)
- HND Purchasing and Supply (Regular and Weekend)
- HND Industrial Art (options: Graphic Design, Ceramics, Painting, Textiles, and Sculpture)
- HND Fashion Design and Textiles (Regular and Weekends)
- I.SSSCE HOLDERS
- Five (5) passes (A-C) in all subjects, including English Language and Mathematics and at least two (2) of the passes must be relevant to the area of specialization
- Six passes (A-D) in all subjects, including English Language and Mathematics; and at least three (3) of the passes must be relevant to the area of specialization
- II.WASSCE HOLDERS
- Five (5) passes (A1-C6) in all subjects, including English Language and Mathematics; and at least two (2) of the passes must be relevant to the area of specialization
- Six passes (A1-D7) in all subjects, including English Language and Mathematics; and must possess a minimum of D7 in any three (3) of the passes relevant to the area of specialization
III. DBS HOLDERS
- Four (4) SSSCE/WASSCE Credits including English Language and Mathematics plus at least three DBS passes in relevant courses.
- GBCE HOLDERS
- Five (5) GBCE credits including English, Business Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies.
- TECHNICIAN PART II/III HOLDERS
- Certificate holders with four SSSCE/WASSCE credit including English Language and Mathematics.
VII. TECHNICAL SCHOOL (CERTIFICATE II) HOLDERS
- Passes in English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science plus any three (3) relevant trade courses.
VII. MATURE CANDIDATES:
- Must be at least 25 years old by the time of application.
- Must pass a written aptitude test (English, Mathematics and General paper in relevant area)
- D.NON-TERTIARY PROGRAMMES AND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- ADVANCED FASHION
Course Duration: 2 YEARS for applicants with qualifications (i) and (ii)
- Pass in Intermediate Fashion/NVTI Grade One; OR
- SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate with passes in four (4) subjects including English, Clothing and Textiles or Visual Art.
- CERTIFICATE II IN COOKERY – Course Duration: 2 years
1.Passes in two core subjects (Mathematics, English, integrated Science/Core Science/Agriculture Science) plus passes in any two (2) relevant electives.
2.Cookery N.V.T.I Grade 1&2 Certificate holders
III. DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS STUDIES (ACCOUNTING, SECRETARYSHIP, MARKETING, MANAGEMENT AND STATISTICS OPTIONS)
Passes in (4) subjects: i.e. English, Mathematics and any other two relevant subjects.
GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE APPLICANTS
Four (4) passes at General Business Certificate Examination (RSA II) including English Language and Business Communication.
- PRE-HND ACCESS COURSE FOR TECHNICAL/VOCATIONAL SCHOOL GRADUATES
The duration of this programme is one year. It is designed for graduates of Technical and Vocational Institutions who have successfully completed their programmes of study and wish to pursue an HND programme in the University. SSSCE/WASSCE graduates who did Science, Home Economics, Visual Art, Agricultural Science and Engineering related courses but lack the requisite grades in the core subjects can also apply.
1.Applicants should possess a minimum qualification of Intermediate or Craft Certificate or its equivalent in the relevant area of study.
- Students with SSSCE (A-D) or WASSCE (A1-C6) in any two relevant electives.
Successful Pre-HND candidates will proceed to enroll in any of the HND programmes except Business related ones:
- COST OF E-VOUCHERS AND SALE POINTS
- E-vouchers can be obtained from any networked branches ofGCB Bank at the following cost:
Bachelor of Technology Applicants – GH¢150
HND Applicants – GH¢140
Mature Applicants – GH¢150
Non-Tertiary Applicants – GH¢140
International Applicants – USD 100
NOTE: All mature applicants will pay an additional amount of GH¢150.00 on or before the day of the Entrance Examinations at the University campus. The GH¢ 150.00 will cover the cost of the Entrance Examinations.
- You can also obtain E-Voucher from MTN Mobile Money or VISA/MasterCardthrough our online admission system process provided below:
- Click on GET SERIAL/PIN button on the Login Form located on the right. A pop up window will show up for you to fill in your details.
- Fill the payment platform form and select MTN Mobile Money from the Payment Options
- Click Submit, then an SMS and/or Email containing the E-voucher details (Serial Number and PIN) will be sent to you. In addition, the E-voucher details (Serial Number and the PIN) will also be displayed on the Admission Login page.
How To Apply for Ho Technical University Admission Form
- Go tohttps://admisions.htu.edu.gh on the internet after you purchase the Ho Technical University Admission E-Voucher.
- Log on to the online Admissions System with the Serial Number and PIN
- Follow steps on the Online Admission system to complete your application
- Enclose in an EMS envelope, a printed copy of your completed online application together withphotocopies of certificates or result slips, (transcripts for Top-up B-Tech applicants) and (Birth Certificates for mature applicants).
- Post the enclosed EMS envelope to the address below:
Ho Technical University
P. O. BOX HP 217
Ho – Ghana
Ø Applicants who wish to submit in person do not require an EMS Envelope.
Ø APPLICANTS AWAITING RESULTS MAY ALSO APPLY USING THE SAME PROCEDURES.
- G. INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
NOTE: International applicants may be admitted on the basis of qualifications from their countries for which equivalence shall be determined by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of Ghana and submitted to Ho Technical University. Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non -English speaking countries. International applicants are also requested to acquire Non-Citizens Ghanacard as a pre-requisite for admission. International applicants who fail to provide evidence of having acquired this card will not have their applications processed.
This is all about the Tamale Technical University Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—while reading this page if you have any question pertaining to the Tamale Technical University Admission Form , don’t forget to Ask below, we will attend to them once we receive them.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE