Knust Postgraduate Form ↔ Here on this portal we will be releasing the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Knust) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes into CEMBA/ CEMPA /MSc/MFA/MA/MCOMM.MBA/EMBA/MPA/MPH/LLM/MPHARM/MPHIL/PHD/CEMBA/CEMPA/MSc/MFA/MCOMM/MBA/EMBA/MPA/MPH/LLM/MPHARM/MPHIL/PhD, at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
Knust Postgraduate Admission Requirements .
- Masters Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a FIRST CLASS OR SECOND CLASS DIVISION
- PhD Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have an MPhil degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
Duration of Programme
Unless otherwise stated,
- Masters Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Calendar Years duration.
- PhD Programmes (Full-Time) are of Four (4) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) are of Five (5) Calendar Years duration.
How To Apply For Knust Postgraduate Admission
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission shall commence on 11th February, 2019.
- Candidates must purchase an eVoucher for both Regular and Distance Learning programmes by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and Forty Ghana Cedis (GH¢240.00) at the following banks: GCB, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or Ecobank.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions website: https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and [Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time]) to the following address:
Deadline for the submission of application forms is Wednesday, 31st July, 2019.
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed. Only candidates who successfully gain admission will be notified subsequently.
NB: All International Applicants must apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
This is all about the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—while reading this page if you have any question pertaining to the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Postgraduate Admission Form , don’t forget to Ask below, we will attend to them once we receive them.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE