UGSMD Graduate Entry Medical Program ↔ The University of Ghana School of Medicine and Dentistry (UGSMD) Graduate Entry Medical Program for the 2020/2021 Academic Session will be detailed on this page—All New and regular students aspiring for the University of Ghana School of Medicine and Dentistry Admission Form are to carefully consider the requirements and check out the method of Applying for the University of Ghana School of Medicine and Dentistry Graduate Entry Medical Program Application Form.
The University of Ghana School of Medicine and Dentistry (UGSMD) is inviting applications from qualified applicants for admission into the Graduate Entry Medical Programme.
How to Apply For Graduate Entry Medical Program
Ghanaian Applicants are to apply online by clicking here
Foreign Applicants are to apply online by visiting http://admission.ug.edu.gh/fs
Candidates are also to obtain a form from Academic Affairs Office,
School of Medicine and Dentistry, Korle-Bu (Room 23) Fill and attach the following documents:
- Two recent endorsed passport-sized photographs, Two endorsed Recommendation Letters from 2 Referees from a relevant Academic Institution, Copy of Certificates (SHS & Degree), Original Transcript, a copy of 6 months bank statement (Include address) and Letter from Sponsor(s) undertaking to pay all fees showing detailed information of present work status, a Proof of online registration and NSS Certificates where applicable.
NB: Documents submitted will not be returned.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE