UENR Admission Form ↔ The University Of Energy And Natural Resources (UENR) Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out—All New and regular students aspiring for the University of Ghana Admission Form are to carefully consider the requirements and check out the method of Applying for the University of Ghana Application Form.
NOTE: All this questions are very important and we have always put it into consideration and will still do to all new questions that has been Asked previously on the comment box.
Applications are invited from prospective applicants for admission into Degree and Diploma programmes of the University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani for the 2019/2020 Academic Year.
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Renewable Energy Engineering
- Diploma Electrical and Electronic Engineering
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
- Actuarial Science
- BSc Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Medical Biodiagnostic Sciences
- Diploma Computer Science
- Diploma Information Technology
- Diploma Insurance
- Diploma Statistics
SCHOOL OF NATURAL RESOURCES
- Fire and Disaster Management
- Natural Resources (with options in)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Forest Resource Management
- Land Reclamation and Restoration
- Social Forestry
- Wildlife and Range Management
- Hospitality Management
- Diploma Hospitality Management
- Diploma Natural Resources Management
SCHOOL OF LAW AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Resource Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Diploma Enterprise Management
- Professional French
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY (DORMAA AHENKRO CAMPUS)
- Agriculture with options in
- Animal Production
- Crop Production
- Diploma Agriculture
SCHOOL OF GEOSCIENCES (DORMAA AHENKRO CAMPUS)
- Climate Change and Sustainability Development
- Planning and Sustainability
- Diploma Geo-Information Science
Admission is open to:
(a) A Four Year Degree Programme
- SSSCE holders with credit passes (A-D) in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies plus credit passes (A-D) in Three Elective subjects relevant to the programme of study with an aggregate score of 24 or better.
- WASSCE holders with credit passes (A1-C6) in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies plus credit passes (A1-C6) in Three Elective subjects relevant to the programme of study with an aggregate score of 36 or better.
- ADVANCED LEVEL holders with credit in at least Five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English and Mathematics, plus at least two passes in the subjects relevant to the programme of study.
- HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA HOLDERS in a related course with at least 2nd Class Lower Division. In addition, applicants must have acquired at least Two (2) years’ post HND working experience.
- UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA HOLDERS in a related course with at least a In addition applicants must have acquired at least Two (2) years’ post Diploma working experience.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalences from an accredited/recognized institution.
- OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
Other qualifications acceptable for consideration include International Baccalaureate (IB), IGCSE, American Grade 13 Examinations and other external qualifications which have equivalences to the WASSCE/SSSCE and the GCE (A Levels).
(b) A Two Year Diploma Programme
- SSSCE holders with passes (A-E) in all subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies plus 3 passes (A-E) in Three Elective subjects relevant to the programme of study.
- WASSCE holders with passes (A1-D7) in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies plus passes (A1-D7) in Three Elective subjects relevant to the programme of study.
Applicants with Science, Business, General Arts, Visual Arts, Home Economics and General Agriculture backgrounds can apply for the BSc. Hospitality Management and BSc Resource Enterprise and Entrepreneurship programmes.
SALE OF VOUCHERS
The cost of an application voucher is Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS200).
Application vouchers can be purchased from the following points:
- UENR ACCRA OFFICE, located in the NCTE Building near Trinity Theological Seminary, East Legon (Contact person: Mr. Richard Hammond, Tel: 0246565451).
- UENR CAMPUS, SUNYANI at the Cash Office.
- UENR CAMPUS, DORMAA AHENKRO
- GHANA POST OFFICES NATIONWIDE
- ZENITH BANK BRANCHES NATIONWIDE
- GCB BANK BRANCHES NATIONWIDE
- ECOBANK BRANCHES NATIONWIDE
- FIDELITY BANK BRANCHES NATIONWIDE
- STANBIC BANK BRANCHES NATIONWIDE
- CONSOLIDATED BANK BRANCHES NATIONWIDE
HOW TO COMPLETE THE ADMISSION PROCESS
Before moving to the online application platform, applicants must have the following:
- Valid personal email address
- Valid personal mobile phone number
- Scanned copies of certified certificates and transcripts for Diploma and HND holders
- Foreign applicants must have scanned copies of certificates and other relevant documents
- Scanned copy of passport photo with the following requirements:
- Full face, front view and opened eyes.
- Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to shoulders.
- Take the photo ina plain white or off-white background.
- Avoid shadows on the face or background.
- Do not wear sunglasses or hats.
Steps to Complete the Online Application Form
All applicants are to complete the on-line admission application at www.uenr.edu.gh using the Application Number and Pin.
- Purchase Application Voucher
- Log on to uenr.edu.gh and on the application link enter the Application Number and PIN
- On the next page select the admission type (e.g. Undergraduate-WASSCE/SSSCE, Undergraduate-HND and Diploma, etc.).
- Change the default PIN on the Voucher to your own PIN (PIN must be a minimum of 8 characters)
- Proceed to the personal data page and complete the application
- Click submit after filling the online application form
- Applicants will receive SMS notification after submitting the online application.
- CLICK HERE TO START THE PROCESS
Completed Application Forms
Applicants must purchase EMS envelopes from GhanaPost and send via post the completed APPLICATION FORM together with photocopies of certificates and result slip(s) to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar
Academic and Students’ Affairs Division
University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani
Foreign Applicants/Ghanaians Abroad
To apply as a foreign student/Ghanaian abroad, please visit HERE and click on the International Applications link to access the On-line Application Form.
Please follow the ON-LINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS above to complete the process.
A printed copy of the completed APPLICATION FORM together with all other relevant documents should be sent either by post or e-mail to:
- The Senior Assistant Registrar
- Academic and Students’ Affairs Division
- University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani
- P.O.BOX 214
FEE PAYING APPLICANTS
Applicants who do not meet the Competitive Requirements and Cut-Off Points but satisfy the Minimum Entry Requirements of Aggregate 24 and 36 or better for SSSCE and WASSCE applicants respectively may apply for the Fee Paying option. Applicants who wish to take advantage of the Fee Paying option should indicate when filling their Application Forms.
Prospective students who wish to be considered for hostel accommodation are to select the ‘Residential’ option on their Application Form. Such students would pay the appropriate Residential Facility User Fees when admitted.
2019 WASSCE CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS CAN APPLY
The closing date for submission of Application Form is FRIDAY, AUGUST 30, 2019
For further enquiries, please visit the University’s website on www.uenr.edu.gh or email at [email protected] or contact our Admissions Office on:
0352-290366/0263444440/0546300873 WhatsApp Line: 0553581475
ADMISSION TO THE UNIVERSITY IS TRANSPARENTLY ADMINISTERED WITHOUT ANY OTHER CONSIDERATIONS. ANY APPLICANT WHO MAKES ANY FORM OF SOLICITATION TO ANY PERSON FOR THE PURPOSE OF GAINING ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
This is all about the University Of Energy And Natural Resources (UENR) Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—while reading this page if you have any question pertaining to the University Of Energy And Natural Resources (UENR) Admission Form , don’t forget to Ask below, we will attend to them once we receive them.