Here are some Important update as regard to the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment—the Authorities of Ghana Civil Service has start processing the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment for the 2020/2021 Recruitment Exercise for the benefit of the indigenous people of Ghana. Applications are hereby invited to the current Ghana Civil Service Recruitment.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Civil Service Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to is to stay focus.
The Office of the Head of the Local Government Service (OHLGS) is inviting applications from qualified Ghanaians to fill vacant positions in the Local Government Service in Brong Ahafo, Central, Northern, Upper East, Upper West, Volta and Western Regions.
NOTE: This Portal is created to help, Teach, and Guide each individuals, Aspirants who are in need of Knowledge. The Purpose of this portal is to breakdown any information as regards to the Recruitment in question. WE DO NOT Recruit or Shortlist any Candidates who Applied for any recruitment. But we stand as an Information Booster to help all Individuals who are Aspiring for this Current recruitment to get what they want and to achieve their Aim and Objectives.
There will be a LINK below, this Link will help you to get all you need as pertaining to this Recruitment.
1) Applicants for positions OHLGS 1-OHLGS 9 must have completed the mandatory National Service.
2) The Service shall not consider unsolicited applications submitted prior to this advertisement.
3) Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for Civil Service Recruitment
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed for 2019 Ghana Civil Service . However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2020 Ghana Civil Service on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Applicants must complete the Public Services Commission form 2 (PSC 2), and submit same to the address below accompanied with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic Certificates and National Service Certificate where applicable.
The envelope must be clearly marked with the serial number, the position applied for and the preferred region and addressed to:
The Head of Service
Office of the Head of the Local Government Service
P. O. Box MB396
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE