Here are some Important update as regard to the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment—the Authorities of Ghana Civil Service has start processing the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment for the 2020/2021 Recruitment Exercise for the benefit of the indigenous people of Ghana. Applications are hereby invited to the current Ghana Civil Service Recruitment.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Civil Service Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to is to stay focus.
The Office of the Head of the Local Government Service (OHLGS) is inviting applications from qualified Ghanaians to fill vacant positions in the Local Government Service in Brong Ahafo, Central, Northern, Upper East, Upper West, Volta and Western Regions.
Ghana Civil Service Graduate Recruitment Requirements
• Must hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Procurement/Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent in a relevant field.
• Additional qualification (minimum postgraduate certificate) in Government Contract Law is desirable.
• A Chartered Member of any of the following professional institutions or a recognized equivalent institution:
i. Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)-MCIPS
ii. Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)-CMILT
iii. Institute for Supply Management (ISM)-CPSM
iv. National Contract Management Association (NCMA)-CPCM
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification relevant work experience, Seven (7) years of which must be in a senior management position in a reputable public or private institution.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Decision –making skills
- Strategic planning and management skills
- Negotiation and lobbying skills;
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Performance Management skills
- International Commercial Arbitration skills
- Understanding of Government Contract Law and Interpretation of Government Business Contractual Relationships
- Understanding of Government Appropriation Bill legislation
- Proficiency in relevant IT applications
- Report writing and presentation skills
Applicants must be conversant with the following:
- Public Procurement (Amendment) Act, 2016 (Act 914)
- Public Financial Management Act, 2016 (Act 921)
- Internal Audit Agency Act, 2003 (658)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Act, 2010 (Act 798)
- Civil Service Act, 1993 (Act 327) Rules, Regulations and other related legal frameworks.
Salary and other conditions of service is as applicable in the Civil Service.
1) Applicants for positions OHLGS 1-OHLGS 9 must have completed the mandatory National Service.
2) The Service shall not consider unsolicited applications submitted prior to this advertisement.
3) Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for Civil Service Recruitment
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed for 2019 Ghana Civil Service . However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2020 Ghana Civil Service on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Applicants must complete the Public Services Commission form 2 (PSC 2), and submit same to the address below accompanied with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic Certificates and National Service Certificate where applicable.
The envelope must be clearly marked with the serial number, the position applied for and the preferred region and addressed to:
The Head of Service
Office of the Head of the Local Government Service
P. O. Box MB396
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE