Here are some Important update as regard to the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Form —-The Authorities of Ghana Revenue Authority Customs Division has start processing the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment for the 2020/2021 Recruitment Exercise for the benefit of the indigenous people of Ghana. Applications are hereby invited to the current Ghana Customs Service Recruitment.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Customs Service Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to is to stay focus.
Our Guideline will help you to understand and Apply for the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment.
CONDITIONS – IMPORT PROHIBITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Used mattresses
- refrigerators and air Conditioners
- Used underwear Used
- Used Sanitary Wears
- Used Vehicle Cuts and tampered Chassis
- Imported Frozen Tilapia Fish among others.
- Animals and carcasses infected with disease: Animals or carcasses infected with disease within the meaning of the Disease of Animals Act, 1961 (Act 83) or any part of such animals or carcasses
- Beads of inflammable celluloid: Beads composed of inflammable celluloid or other similar substances
- Coffee, raw, imported overland: Raw coffee imported overland or by inland waterways
- Coin not up to standard: Coin in current use in any foreign country or any money purported to be such not being of the established standard in weight and fineness in accordance with the Currency Act, 1964 (Act 242)
- Contaminated food- Meat, vegetables, and other provisions declared by a Health Officer as unfit for human consumption.
- Knuckle dusters.
- Libelous and scandalous materials
- Base or counterfeit coin or counterfeit notes of any country
- Obscene or pornographic articles: Indecent or obscene prints, paintings, photographs, books, cards, lithographic or other engravings or any other indecent or obscene article.
- Dangerous weapons: Flick knives and paper knives which in the opinion of the Minister of Interior are considered to be dangerous weapons.
- Goods prohibited by any law: All other goods, the importation of which is prohibited by any law in Ghana.
NOTE: This Portal is created to help, Teach, and Guide each individuals, Aspirants who are in need of Knowledge. The Purpose of this portal is to breakdown any information as regards to the Recruitment in question. WE DO NOT Recruit or Shortlist any Candidates who Applied for any recruitment. But we stand as an Information Booster to help all Individuals who are Aspiring for this Current recruitment to get what they want and to achieve their Aim and Objectives.
There will be a LINK below, this Link will help you to get all you need as pertaining to this Recruitment.
These are imported goods of which clearance require certain permits and certifications from Ministries, Departments and Agencies and other Regulatory Entities in the country. They include the following:
- Currency: Bank notes, Bank coins, Travelers’ cheques, Electronic units of payment, Securities in the denominations of local currency or the currency of another country, except under license of the Bank of Ghana
- Diamonds- Rough or uncut diamonds, except under license of the Minister of Mines and Energy
- Films, cinematograph: Cinematograph films, except at the port of Tema, Takoradi or Kotoka International Airport provided that this restriction shall not apply in the case of films which the Commissioner General is satisfied are intended solely for exhibition in private premises to which the public is not admitted on payment or otherwise.
- Materials bearing designs and imitation of money: All goods which bear a design in imitation of any currency or bank note or coin in current use in Ghana or elsewhere, except under license of the Minister for Finance.
HOW TO APPLY
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed for 2019 Ghana Customs Service Recruitment . However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2020 Ghana Customs Service Recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE