Here are some Important update as regard to the Ghana Education Service Recruitment for the 2020/2021 Recruitment Exercise for the benefit of the indigenous people of Ghana. Applications are hereby invited from quality and suitable candidates to Apply for the current Ghana Education Service Recruitment.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Education Service Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to is to stay focus.
Our Guideline will help you to understand and Apply for the Ghana Education Service Recruitment .
The Ghana Education Service job vacancies include:
- pantry hands
- artisans (electricians, carpenters, mason, plumbers)
- store keeper
Ghana Education Service Application Form.
Applicants who intend to apply for the position of classroom teachers will be required to log onto www.gespromotions.gov.gh to fill an online application form.
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has set requirement guidelines to recruit qualified newly trained teachers for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Per the guidelines, candidates who wish to be considered for employment as teachers under the GES should have completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination.
Additionally, the candidates must have completed the mandatory national service and passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
Such candidates should be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted by the GES.
A release signed and issued by the Director of the Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) of the GES, Mrs Adjoa Van Vicker, stated that “persons who do not meet all four stated requirements will not be shortlisted”.
In addition, it said there were limited vacancies for graduates with Early Childhood/Basic Education qualification who met the requirements for consideration.
interested persons should apply to the Director General, through the Municipal and Regional Director.
Attachment to the application should include:
- certified certificated
- non-teaching recruitment form (available at the Hohoe GES Account Office)
- 4 passport photographs
- recommendation letters for those currently doing voluntary work with GES.
Application should be in 4 sets and should be submitted or posted to:
Municipal Education Office
The municipal office will do subsequent submission to the regional director.
Photocopy of any national ID card
Closing date for submission is Tuesday 17th march 2020
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE