Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
IBBUL Post UTME Admission Form….The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL) Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the IBBUL Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
IBBU POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
The management of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, has announced the sale of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
IBBU Admission Screening Stages.
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to [email protected]. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturday
- GSU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- IAUE Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- IMSU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- KASU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL) post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.