Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
IMSU Post UTME Admission Form….The Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session. 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) , Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the IMSU Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
Candidates Eligible for IMSU Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose IMSU in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Imo State University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2017/2018 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 25th September, 2017
- RECOMMENDED :
- GSU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- IBBUL Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- IAUE Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- KASU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) ) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.