Here are some Important update as regard to the Ghana NRSC Recruitment The Authorities of Ghana National Road Safety Commission has start processing the—-for the 2020/2021 Recruitment Exercise for the benefit of the indigenous people of Ghana. Applications are hereby invited to the current Ghana NRSC Recruitment .
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana National Road Safety Commission Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to is to stay focus.
Our Guideline will help you to understand and Apply for the Ghana National Road Safety Commission Recruitment .
Ghana National Road Safety Commission Recruitment.
The National Road Safety Commission (NRSC) of Ghana was established by an Act of Parliament (NRSC Act 567 of 1999). The Act mandates the NRSC to play the lead role in championing, promoting and coordinating Road Safety activities in Ghana. The main objective of the National Road Safety Commission is to plan, develop and promote road safety and to coordinate policies related to road safety.
National Road Safety Commission (NRSC) is the lead statutory public agency for road safety management in Ghana. Its mandate is to plan, promote and coordinate road safety activities and programmes in the country.
NOTE: This Portal is created to help, Teach, and Guide each individuals, Aspirants who are in need of Knowledge. The Purpose of this portal is to breakdown any information as regards to the Recruitment in question. WE DO NOT Recruit or Shortlist any Candidates who Applied for any recruitment. But we stand as an Information Booster to help all Individuals who are Aspiring for this Current recruitment to get what they want and to achieve their Aim and Objectives.
There will be a LINK below, this Link will help you to get all you need as pertaining to this Recruitment.
Duties of the National Road Safety Commission
- As a road safety officer, you’ll help to combat highways accident to the minimal level;
- Another job you’ll be doing is to ensure that there’s nothing blocking the highways you’ll be posted to.
- When you’re employed, it will always be your duty to educate drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle operators;
- The last but not the least is that you’ll give drivers all the necessary guidance about safe driving.
What are the Requirements for National Road safety Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 ? – NRSC Recruitment 2020 required documents
- Academic qualification of NRSC;
- All applicants should possess bachelor’s degree from accredited university;
- Preference will be given to candidates with degrees of the first and second class;
- Good knowledge of computer will be additional benefit.
How to Apply for NRSC Recruitment .
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed for 2019 Ghana National Road Safety Commission Recruitment . However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2020 Ghana National Road Safety Commission Recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
- Visit registration portal here: www.nrsc.gov.gh Or apply from Here:
- Begin search of available workplaces;
- Begin submission of requests.
- 5A South Ridge, near Ghana Football Association (GFA)
Post Office Box OS1683,
- Phone: +233 (0)302-661-117E-mail: [email protected]
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.