This page contain the Nigeria Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate and guideline pertaining to the List of Shortlisted /Successful Candidate for Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment 2020/2021| How to Check Nigeria Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates.
As we have said before that this portal will lead you to the Full List of Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment Shortlisted /Successful Candidate, and How to check the 2020/2021 Full List of Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment Shortlisted /Successful Candidate all in one content…see more details Below.
Nigeria Army DSSC List Of Shortlisted Candidate
Often at times we have receive calls, message, mail and Comment from Aspirants of Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment Asking different Questions About Nigeria Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate and others Like :
Is Nigeria Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate Out?, I don’t know how to Check the Nigeria Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate 2019?, When is the Nigeria Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate deadline?, When is Nigeria Army DSSC Candidate date?, How to check Nigeria Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate?, how much is Nigeria Army DSSC Pays? is Nigeria Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate out?, Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment requirement?, When is Nigeria Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate Coming Out?
All these questions are very important but to be sincere we will not be able to answer all but we will try taking some of them into consideration as we proceed.
Shortlisted candidates for the screening exercise should proceed to check their names to confirm their eligibility for the final interview. Candidates are also required to come to their various screening centres with the following items:
All participants are hereby informed that Nigeria Army DSSC list of has been released. Applicants are hereby advised to check their names with the guideline provided below.
How to Check Nigeria Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course 46/2020 Selection Board
Candidates shortlisted below are to report for the Short Service Combatant Course 46/2020 Selection Interview scheduled to hold in 2 batches at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna from 8 November – 7 December 2019.
- Batch One 8 – 22 November 2019 includes: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Gombe, Imo and Jigawa.
- Batch Two 22 November – 7 December 2019 includes: Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.
General Instructions to Candidates
- The selection interview will be in 2 batches. Candidates in Batch 1 are to report to the venue on 8 November 2019 while those in Batch 2 are to report on 22 November 2019.
Candidates are required to report at the interview venue with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include, white bedspread and pillow case.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs in standing position and in suit.
- The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
- The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Candidates will report at Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna on the date indicated for their batch. Candidates will be received from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm on 8 November 2019 for batch 1 and 22 November 2019 for batch 2 will be disqualified.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates could be disqualified on disciplinary grounds.
[googlepdf url=”https://topinfoguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/viewpdf.pdf” download=”Download” width=”100%” height=”600″]
IF YOUR NAME IS AMONG THE SELECTED CANDIDATES CONTACT US OR CHAT WITH US AND GET THE EXAMINATION PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS NOW!!! @+2348029020121
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
N/B: Please note that it has never being in the history of Nigeria Army DSSC to pay anything to get shortlisted. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
Are you Interested to know more About Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Nigerian Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment.