Hello and Welcome to TopInfoGuide.com. This Website is officially created for Top Classic Information both locally and Internationally Top Info Guide provides valuable information that will help you achieve your Aim as a Student or an individual by linking you through your desired searches. Info seeker are also exposed to an incredible articles for personal development. Subscribe today to Get more Top Information. Report any issue to by clicking HERE
KSU Post UTME Admission Form….The Kogi State University Anyigba, (KSU) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Kogi State University Anyigba, (KSU) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Kogi State University Anyigba, (KSU) Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Kogi State University Anyigba, (KSU) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the KSU Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for theKogi State University Anyigba, (KSU) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- Only candidates with cut-off mark for the courses they apply for (as attached) with a minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects. RECOMMENDED: KSU Cut-Off Marks for 2018/2019 Admission Exercise.
- Including the English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
Note: UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
KSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Exercise Timetable.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|COURSE||DATE OF EXAMINATION (2018)||EXAMINATION TYPE||TIME|
|1||Monday 10th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|2||Tuesday 11th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|3||Wednesday 12th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|4||Thursday 13th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|5||Friday 14th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|6||Saturday 15th September||DIRECT ENTRY||8AM – 3PM|
|7||Monday 17th September||DIRECT ENTRY||8AM – 3PM|
KSU Post UTME Screening Registration Details.
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utmeand click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- Candidates are to note that registration after the closing date of mid night 7th September, 2018, will not be allowed.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to [email protected], [email protected] or use our offline support system
- (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
- KSUSTA Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- KUST Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- KWASU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- LAUTECH Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Kogi State University Anyigba, (KSU)) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.