LASU Post UTME Admission Form….The Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos (LASU) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos (LASU) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session
1st or second choice candidates who seek for Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos (LASU) Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos (LASU) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the LASU Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos (LASU) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
Candidates Eligible for LASU Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose LASU in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Lagos State University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2018/2019 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
LASU Accredited Courses.
- – Arabic
- – English
- – Christian Studies
- – French
- – Islamic Studies
- – History & International Studies
- – Music
- – Theatre Arts
- – Portuguese / English
- – Philosophy
- – Yoruba
- – Arabic Education
- – Christian Studies Education
- – Islamic Studies Education
- – English Education
- – French Education
- – History Education
- – Yoruba Education
- – Biology Education
- – Chemistry Education
- – Mathematics Education
- – Physics Education
- – Physical & Health Education
- – Health Education
- – Computer Science Education
- – Educational Technology
- – Business Education
- – Accounting Education
- – Educational Management
- – Geography Education
- – Economics Education
- – Political Science Education
- – Law
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- – Agriculture
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- – Public Administration
- – Marketing
- – Accounting
- – Banking & Finance
- – Business Administration
- – Management Technology
- – Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- – Insurance
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
- – Mass Communication
- – Biochemistry
- – Botany
- – Chemistry
- – Fisheries
- – Mathematics
- – Microbiology
- – Physics
- – Zoology
- – Computer Science
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- – Medicine
- – Physiology
- – Dentistry
- – Nursing
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- – Geography & Planning
- – Psychology
- – Economics
- – Political Science
- – Sociology
- SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
- – Transport
- – Mechanical Engineering
- – Electronics & Computer Engineering
- – Chemical and Polymer Engineering
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME.
- Online Payment
Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top to PAY:
i. non-refundable LASU Internet Access fee of N3, 000;
ii. and non-refundable Screening fee of N2,000.
- The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
- Click on PAY
- Enter your email address, GSM number.
- Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
- Proceed to enter details of your ATM Card
- Click process payment
- Print your payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
- Online Registration for All Candidates
After successful payment for LASU 2018/2019 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION Button to print your screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject, ONLY if the O’ Level result used is Two (2) sittings.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are eligible to apply for the screening but the awaited result must be uploaded latest Friday, 15th September, 2017.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the screening portal.
- Note that ANY EXAMINATION TAKEN AFTER JULY 2017 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
- Click the “I CERTIFY” button if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the “I Certify” button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the “Continue” button
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING REPORT.
LASU Online Screening for All Candidates.
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course.
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
The Point grading system is as follows:
O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
TOTAL OBTAINABLE: 50 %
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for three weeks i.e. from Monday,
28th August to Friday, 15th September 2017 (12 midnight).
Please NOTE that the deadline for the Screening (
Friday, 15th September, 2017) is STRICTLY adhered to, as there will be NO extension of the date.
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to [email protected]
- MAN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- NSUK Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- NDU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- NWU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos (LASU)) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.