FCET Admission List | The Management of Federal College of Education has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Federal College of Education Admission List 20222/2023.
Federal College of Education admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Federal College of Education Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is Federal College of Education Admission List Out?
- How to Check Federal College of Education Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your FCET Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in FCET?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Federal College of Education Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your FCET Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
Check FCET Umunze NCE Admission List
Currently, Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze prospective NCE students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCET Umunze NCE admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FCET Umunze NCE Admission List.