BOUESTI Admission List | The Management of Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology Admission List 2022/2023.
Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is BOUESTI Admission List Out?
- How to Check BOUESTI Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your BOUESTI Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in BOUESTI?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your BOUESTI Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check Bamidele Olumilua University Admission List
- Go to the BOUESTI admission status checking portal at https://www.portal.bouesti.edu.ng/check_admission.php
- Pick your application session i.e. 2020/2021
- Select your application type i.e. Degree
- Supply Your registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the check admission status button to access your BOUESTI admission status
Note: If you have been offered provisional admission in the UNIVERSITY, you will be redirected to “PRINT” admission Letter. If the INSTITUTION is yet to UPLOAD your Admission, you will see a message “NOT YET ADMITTED, ADMISSION IS DONE IN BATCHES” Please do Not hesitate, it is either you have not ACCEPTED your ADMISSION on the JAMB CAPS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, BOUESTI prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.