We are pleased to inform the public especially aspirants of Alvan Ikoku College of Education that the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
How to Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Admission List
As of the time of updating this page, the admission list can be accessed only on the JAMB Admission Portal.
Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal:
- Go https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility./Login
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
- If what you saw is Not Admitted, don’t panic yet, the admission is uploaded in batches. Just check back after some days/weeks.
- And if you see CONGRATULATIONS… then jump up and dance because you have been offered admission
The procedure below was used to check the admission on the Alvan Ikoku admission portal.
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL ADMITTED CANDIDATES
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process;
- Log onto alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following: O’Levels, Birth Certificate, LGA Identification, JAMB Result Slip, Acknowledgement Slip, Passport Photograph, Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee and All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education.