Atiba University Post UTME Form ♠ The Management of Atiba University Oyo has released its Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form This means that the Atiba University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out– all Aspirants are to make sure that they go through this information carefully and Consider the required qualifications, and if possible method of Application.
In our comprehensive, holistic admission process, we consider your academic background as well as your pursuits and interests outside the classroom. We look for students who enjoy being challenged and who are committed to furthering the Institute’s mission of “improving the human condition.
Atiba University Courses.
- B.Sc. BIOLOGY
- B.Sc. BIOCHEMISTRY
- B.Sc. MICROBIOLOGY
- B.Sc. CHEMISTRY
- B.Sc. COMPUTER SCIENCE
- B.Sc. PHYSICS B.Sc. MATHEMATICS
- B.A. ENGLISH
- B.Sc. ECONOMICS
- B.Sc. ACCOUNTING
- B.Sc. BANKING AND FINANCE
- B.Sc. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- B.Sc. POLITICAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. CRIMINOLOGY & SECURITY STUDIES
- B.Sc. PSYCHOLOGY
- B M.L.S MEDICAL LAB. SCIENCE
- B.NSc. NURSING SCIENCE
Is post-Utme compulsory?
Atiba University Post UTME Eligibility.
The following candidates are eligible for admission:
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a JAMB score of 140 and above.
- Candidates who scored at least 140 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University,Oyo in the UTME and are seeking change of institution.
Atiba University Admission General Entry Requirements for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in admission year.
- Two passes at the Advanced level with G C E Level or approved equivalent credit passes in three other subjects at not more than two sitting.
- Three passes at the Advanced level (GCE A Level, HSC, JUPEB Diploma) with G C E O’Level or approved equivalent credit passes.
- Passes in two recorgnised NCE subjects with GCE O’Level credit equivalent in three other subjects. Education is accepted as a third A’Level subject for those taking courses in education
- Candidates who successfully pass the final examination of the following institutions shall also be considered eligible for admission:
- International Baccalaureate obtained from accredited Institutions with relevant grading
- National Diploma from Polytechnics or Colleges of Technology
- The Defense Academy certificates
How to Apply for Atiba University Post UTME Form.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line screening form by visiting Atiba University website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng. Forms are also available at the University Registry or any of the liaison offices/screening centres upon payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only into the following University accounts:- ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Polaris Bank Plc. (4091094349) and First Bank Plc.(2013205955)
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to Atiba University, Oyo, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete Atiba University online Screening Form.
ATIBA UNIVERSITY LIAISON OFFICES
- Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477,08091253333
- Abeokuta Screening Centre: Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult, Abeokuta Study Centre, Obada/Adigbe Road, Ogun State. Tel: 08033362042
- Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State.Tel.08023599731,08034446599
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
CONTACT: The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo. Tel: 08059952137-Whatsapp enabled, 08033287535 OR 08103494152, 07056229255
Facebook: Atiba University, Twitter: @atibauniversity =, Instagram: atibauniversty
WARNING: To checkmate the activities of fraudsters, Applicants and Parents are strongly advised to contact ONLY the listed Telephone Numbers directly.
Atiba University Oyo Education processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Atiba University Oyo came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Atiba University Oyo Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Atiba University Oyo News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Atiba University Oyo .