Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2022 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Latest Update: All prospective ND candidates, after submitting their ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS are required to log in to the Application Control Panel and click on the link : Admission/Application Clearance form and follow the prompts.
SEE ALSO: Auchi Polytechnic ND/HND Admission List
Is post-Utme compulsory?
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 120. Some courses specified cut-off mark way above 120.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
SEE ALSO: Auchipoly Academic Calendar 2022/2023
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME.
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2020/2021 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channels (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
EXAMINATION DATES: 1st December – 3rd December, 2022.
DEADLINE: 30th November, 2022.