Babcock University Admission List ↔ The Management of Babcock University has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programs for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more about how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Babcock University Admission List.
Babcock University admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Babcock University Admission List and we have to resolve much Concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is Babcock University Admission List Out?
- How to Check Babcock University Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your Babcock University Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in Babcock University?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
This BATCH A list includes candidates that underwent the Post-UTME from AUGUST 24 –SEPTEMBER 18, 2020.
This BATCH B list includes candidates that underwent the Post-UTME from OCTOBER 5 –OCTOBER 9, 2020.
How To Check Babcock University Admission List.
The candidates listed below have been offered Provisional Admission ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS, for the 2020/2021 academic session. Please note that admission offers will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
Follow the links below to access Babcock University admission lists:
- Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click Admission Letter
- Click GO
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must attain the minimum 2020/2021 JAMB score of 160.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Babcock University first degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
You can also access your status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your ABU admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Babcock University admission status.
Are you Interested to know more About Babcock University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Babcock University?
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE