BSU Admission List ↔ The Authorities of Benue State University, Makurdi has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various Degree programs for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason for compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Benue State University, Makurdi Admission List.
BSUM admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Benue State University, Makurdi Admission List 2020/2021 and we have resolved much concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is BSU Admission List 2020/2021 Out?
- How to Check BSU Admission List 2020/2021?
- What to Do After Checking Your BSU Admission List 2020/2021?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in BSU?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
All the candidates that participated in the Benue State University, Markudi post UTME screening exercise can now start to check their admission status online.
How to Check BSU Admission List.
Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment platform (https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/). Follow the procedure outline below after payment:
- Go to BSUM admission status checking portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column,
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Certificate of State Origin
Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter and proceed to pay the appropriate user charges for the courses admitted.
Candidates who have paid the appropriate user charges should wait for further directives from the University.
Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening and payment of user charges on the University Portal shall take place from Monday, 28th September – Thursday 15th October 2020.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your BSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BSUM admission list for the 2020 academic session.
Are you Interested to know more About Benue State University, Makurdi News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Benue State University, Makurdi.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE