College of Education Akwanga Admission List | The Management of College of Education Akwanga has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the College of Education Akwanga Admission List 2020/2021.
College of Education Akwanga admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the College of Education Akwanga Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is College of Education Akwanga Admission List Out?
- How to Check College of Education Akwanga Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your College of Education Akwanga Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in ACollege of Education Akwanga?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the College of Education Akwanga Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your College of Education Akwanga Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check College of Education Akwanga Admission List
College of Education, Akwanga 2nd batch admission list is now available on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Admitted candidates are to log into their account on the College Website/ Portal https://portal.coeakwanga.edu.ng/login.php to generate and print out an invoice and pay N2,823.00 only at any Bank of their choice. They are to proceed to the College Admission Office with the printed acceptance letter for the Collection of Admission Letter.
Registration commences on the 17th May 2021 and ends on the 31st May 2021.
Note: Newly admitted Candidates are given Two (2) Weeks to Complete all registration processes. Failure to Register within the stipulated period attracts N5,000.00 late registration.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the NCE Programmes of College of Education, Akwanga, Nasarawa State for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Registration of newly Admitted Students begins Thursday 8th April and ends 22nd April 2021. Late registration attracts #5,000.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the College of Education, Akwanga admission list.