COOU Admission List ♦ The Authorities of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main Purpose of these content is to help each Candidates/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidates to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Admission List.
COOU Admission List which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Admission List 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- Is COOU Admission List Out?
- How to Check COOU Admission List ?
- What to Do After Checking Your ANSU COOU Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in ANSU?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
- ANSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes.
How to Check the ANSU Admission List.
- Go to ANSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
COOU Acceptance fee is Twenty Six thousand naira, Three hundred and Fifteen Naira (N26,315).
If admission is offered, candidate is expected to accept the offer, and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks.
You can also access your ANSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your COOU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ANSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Are you Interested to know more About Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University?
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE