EBSU Admission List ↔ The Authorities of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Admission session.
The main Purpose of these content is to help each Candidates/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidates to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Admission List .
EBSU admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Admission List 2022/2023 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- Is EBSU Admission List Out?
- How to Check EBSU Admission List ?
- What to Do After Checking Your EBSU Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in EBSU ?
All this questions will be Answered as we proceed .
How to Check EBSU Admission List Online
Compiling the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your EBSU Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
Currently, you can only access your EBSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://www.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose programme type i.e. JAMB or Direct Entry.
- Choose your search pattern i.e. by JAMB Registration Number or Name.
- Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your search pattern
- Your EBSU admission status will be displayed to you.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EBSU admission list.
Are you Interested to know more About Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.