The Management of Federal College of Education Katsina (FCE KATSINA) has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason for compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Federal College of Education Katsina State Admission List 2020/2021.
Federal College of Education Katsina State admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Federal College of Education Katsina Admission List 2020/2021 and we have resolved many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- Is FCE KATSINA Admission List Out?
- How to Check the FCE KATSINA Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your FCE KATSINA Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in FCE KATSINA?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Federal College of Education Katsina State Admission List information has not been so easy and we have to bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your FCE KATSINA Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check FCE KATSINA Admission List Online
- Go to FCE KATSINA admission status checking portal CLICK @ http://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply/admission_list.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your FCE KATSINA admission status.
You can also access your status from the JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your Federal College of Education Katsina State admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal College of Education Katsina State admission status.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal College of Education Katsina State News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Federal College of Education Katsina State?