FCT School of Nursing Admission List ♦ The FCT School of Nursing Admission List for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released—All Aspirants FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Admission are to carefully read through this page and see the pattern of Checking for FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Admission List.
This is to inform all the candidates that attended FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada – Abuja, just concluded interview that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check FCT School of Nursing Admission List.
FCT School of Nursing is proud to announce the release of the 2019 Successful candidates offered Admission into FCT School of Nursing Set 44. Successfully admitted candidates will be contacted via SMS. List of successful candidates is also available at the HHSS notice board, Area 11, Garki
Successful Candidates are to report to The Principal, FCT School of Nursing, gwagwaglada from 26th August 2019 with the following documents to collect their Admission Letters;
1. Birth Certificate
2. State of Origin Certificate
3. WAEC/NECO Certificate
4. COMPLETE 6 Years Secondary School Testimonial
5. Print out of BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER Slip (BVN)
Orientation/Lectures commence on the 9th September, 2019. Failure to resume before 11th October 2019 means forfeiture of the Admission.
This is all about FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session—-Do you have any question about this FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Admission List Ask Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE