EDEPOLY ND/HND Admission List | The Management of Federal Polytechnic Ede has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Federal Polytechnic Ede Admission List 2020/2021.
Federal Polytechnic Ede admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Federal Polytechnic Ede Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is EDEPOLY ND/HND Admission List Out?
- How to Check Federal Polytechnic Ede ND/HND Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your EDEPOLY ND/HND Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in EDEPOLY?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Federal Polytechnic Ede Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your EDEPOLY Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check Federal Poly Ede Admission List
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Ede admission status checking portal at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ to access your Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, proceed to print your admission status slip. You will however need to make a payment of N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.
The deadline for payment of the acceptance fee is May 28th, 2021
Candidates admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY), Osun State ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, Ede Poly prospective candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
Congratulations to those who made it to Federal Poly Ede admission list.