FUTO Admission List | The Management of Federal University of Technology Owerri has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Federal University of Technology Owerri Admission List 2022/2023.
Federal University of Technology Owerri admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Federal University of Technology Owerri Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is Federal University of Technology Owerri Admission List Out?
- How to Check FUTO Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your Federal University of Technology Owerri Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in FUTO?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Federal University of Technology Owerri Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your FUTO Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
FUTO MBBS Programme Admission Requirements
- All interested candidates who chose FUTO as First Choice University in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 220 are eligible to apply.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 220 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution to FUTO and course to Medicine & Surgery only on JAMB CAPS not later than May 10th, 2022.
- UTME subject combination of English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics is applicable in addition to possession of at least five (5) O’Level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at one sitting.
How to Apply for FUTO Medicine & Surgery Degree Admission Form
Application commences on Monday 3rd May 2021 and closes on Monday 10th May 2022.
Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on the link ‘Prospective Student’
- Click on the link; ‘College of Medicine and Health Sciences Application’
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level result details and grades
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application and print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Nature of the Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates will be invited for an Aptitude Test on a date to be communicated soon. The date and time of the test for each registered candidate shall be communicated through the registration slip which would be printed by the candidate through the University portal.
Venue: The venue for the Aptitude Test is the University C.B.T. Centre, located at FUTO ICT Centre
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications. During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
- You must have uploaded your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL. Only candidates uploaded to the University Portal by JAMB shall be admitted into the screening venue.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For enquiries, contact:
E-MAIL: [email protected]