FUTO Admission List | The Management of Federal University of Technology Owerri has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Federal University of Technology Owerri Admission List 2022/2023.
Federal University of Technology Owerri admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Federal University of Technology Owerri Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is Federal University of Technology Owerri Admission List Out?
- How to Check Federal University of Technology Owerri Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your AFUTO Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in FUTO?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Federal University of Technology Owerri Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your FUTO Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘A’ supplementary admission list.
Follow the procedure below to access/print your admission notification slip:
- Go to the FUTO admission status checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your admission status.
Candidates that made it to FUTO supplementary admission list are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
You can also access your FUTO admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTO admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTO supplementary admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.