FEDPOLYADO Admission List | The Management of Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Admission List 2022/2023.
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is FEDPOLYADO ND/HND Admission List Out?
- How to Check FEDPOLYADO ND/HND Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your FEDPOLYADO ND/HND Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in FEDPOLYADO?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your FEDPOLYADO Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Admission List
Prospective students are to check their names from the list posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Ado admission status checking portal at https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check to access your Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti admission acceptance fee is #25,000:00.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the Poly website for their admission status.
You can also check your admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ado Poly admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti ND Full-time admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session