FUBK Admission List ↔ The Authorities of Federal University Birnin-Kebbi has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main Purpose of these content is to help each Candidates/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidates to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi Admission List .
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi Admission List 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- Is FUBK Admission List Out?
- How to Check FUBK Admission List ?
- What to Do After Checking Your FUBK Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in FUBK?
All this questions will be Answered as we proceed .
How to Check FUBK Admission List Online .
Compiling the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your FUBK Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUBK admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to FUBK admission status checking portal at http://www.fubk.edu.ng/check_admission.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your FUBK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUBK admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal University Birnin-Kebbi News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Federal University Birnin-Kebbi.