Federal University of Technology Minna Admission List | The Management of Niger State University has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Niger State University Admission List 2020/2021.
Niger State University admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Niger state University Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is FUTMINNA Admission List Out?
- How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your FUTMINNA List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in FUTMINNA?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Niger state University Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your FUTMINNA Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List
- Go to the FUTMINNA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and One of Your Names in the required columns.
- Click “Submit” to access your FUTMINNA admission status.
Note: THIS PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IS SUBJECT TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF JAMB ADMISSION AND PRINTING OUT OF ADMISSION LETTER FROM JAMB WEBSITE.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their FUTMINNA admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUTMINNA admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.