IMSU Admission List | The Management of Imo State University Admission has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2021/2022 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Imo State University Admission Admission List 2021/2022.
Imo State University Admission admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2021/2022 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Imo State University Admission Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is IMSU Admission List Out?
- How to Check IMSU Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your IMSU Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in IMSU?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Imo State University Admission Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your IMSU Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check IMSU Admission List
IMSU prospective students are to follow the link below to access their admission status:
Candidates successfully admitted into IMSU first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates who have been admitted and accepted the offer of admission made to them in JAMB CAPS, Must:
- Visit the Bank and make Acceptance fee Payment using Imo State University Pay Direct platform
- Carefully entering their JAMB REG NO/NAMES/PHONE NO/DEPT ADMITTED
- Generate and print a receipt.
Candidates not yet admitted are to apply for IMSU Supplementary Admission.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IMSU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year.