The Authorities of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Admission session.
The main Purpose of these content is to help each Candidates/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidates to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Nigerian Defence Academy Admission List .
NDA admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Nigerian Defence Academy Admission List 2022/2023 and we have resolve many Question some are still asking questions like:
- Is NDA Admission List Out?
- How to Check NDA Admission List ?
- What to Do After Checking Your NDA Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?,
- What are the Courses offered in NDA?
All this questions will be Answered as we proceed .
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held from 24 June – 10 August 2022. The candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 71st Regular Course.
They are to report for training at the NDA RIBADU Campus on Sunday 1 September 2022. Any candidate that does not report by Tuesday 3 September 2022 would forfeit his or her place to the candidate in the Reserve list.
NDA Admission List.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
- Candidates on the Reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
- Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NABTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- One pair of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of white trousers.
- One Spike Shoes/Foot ball boot
- Hockey stick
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vest.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Individual Barbing Clipper clearly labelled with name
- Two Black civil belts
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Two lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Four Brown Stockings
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- Every selected candidate must come along with Branded Laptop Computer minimum of core i3,4GB of RAM, 500 GB HDD, 2.1GHz Processor
- Selected candidate must come with Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- All successful candidate will be subjected to Toxicology (Drug) Test on resumption. Failing the test will be automatic disqualification.
Enquiries and further information could be sent to the Email address [email protected] or call 09058093934
Are you Interested to know more About Nigerian Defence Academy News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Nigerian Defence Academy.