The Management of Niger Delta Unversity, Yenagoa (NDU) has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Admission session.
The main Purpose of these content is to help each Candidates/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidates to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Niger Delta Unversity, Yenagoa Admission List.
Niger Delta Unversity Yenagoa admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Niger Delta Unversity, Yenagoa Admission List 2022/2023 and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is NDU Admission List Out?
- How to Check NDU Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your NDU Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in NDU?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
How to Check the NDU Admission List.
Compiling the Niger Delta Unversity, Yenagoa Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your NDU Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
Currently, you can only access your NDU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NDU admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to NDU admission portal at https://clearance.nduportal.com.
- Locate and click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission’ to access your NDU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS Portal
- Proceed with the payment of N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only) as NDU acceptance fee.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NDU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Are you Interested to know more About Niger Delta Unversity, Yenagoa News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Niger Delta Unversity, Yenagoa.