Nigeria Maritime University Admission List | The Management of Nigeria Maritime University has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Nigeria Maritime University Admission List 2022/2023.
Nigeria Maritime University admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko, Delta State, First Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check NMU Admission List
Currently, NMU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NMU admission status.
Note that Nigerian Maritime University acceptance fees is N30,000.00 (thirty thousand naira only).
SEE ALSO: Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Screening for Fresh Students
Candidates Successfully admitted into Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for change of course on JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
online and follow the Guideline Below: