NSUK Admission List ↔ The Management of Nasarawa State University, Keffi has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Admission session.
The main purpose of these content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Nasarawa State University, Keffi Admission List.
NSUK admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Nasarawa State University, Keffi Admission List and we have resolved many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is NSUK Admission List Out?
- How to Check the NSUK Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your NSUK Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in NSUK?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
How to Check NSUK Admission List Online.
Compiling the Nasarawa State University, Keffi Admission List information has not been so easy and we have to bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your NSUK Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
Currently, you can only access your NSUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
- Candidates whose names appear on the 1st list are advised to either accept the admission offer or consider forfeiting the offer.
- Also, candidates whose names did not appear on the 1st list, or have incomplete information or have not uploaded their O level on their CAPS ( Central Admission Processing Systems) are kindly advised to visit any JAMB accredited CBT centre to do the necessary uploads as may be required as soon as possible to avoid possible forfeiture of the admission offer.
- THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES ARE SHORTLISTED FOR ADMISSION BUT ARE YET TO UPLOAD THEIR O’LEVELS FOR UTME AND O’LEVEL/A’LEVELS FOR DE CANDIDATES. THEY ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD THEIR RESULTS ON THEIR JAMB PROFILE.
- ALSO, CANDIDATES WHO WERE RECOMMENDED FOR A DIFFERENT PROGRAMME OTHER THAN THE ONE THEY APPLIED FOR BUT YET TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE CHANGE. THIS CATEGORY OF CANDIDATES NEEDS TO ACCEPT THE OFFER OR REJECT THE NEW PROGRAMME OFFERED TO THEM.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BE CHCKING THEIR PROFILE TO MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF THE ADMISSION.
- SIMILARLY, THOSE WHOSE ADMISSION IS IN PROGRESS ARE TO WAIT FOR APPROVAL SO AS TO ACCEPT THE ADMISSION.
- DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT BELOW TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE AMONG THESE CANDIDATES USING THIS LINK
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NSUK admission list for the 2020 academic session.
Are you Interested to know more About Nasarawa State University, KeffiNews then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Nasarawa State University, Keffi.