UNIJOS Admission List ↔The Authorities of the University of Jos once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programs for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason for compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the University of Jos Admission List.
UNIJOS admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the University of Jos Admission List 2019/2020 and we have resolved much Concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is UNIJOS Admission List Out?
- How to Check the UNIJOS Admission List ?
- What to Do After Checking Your UNIJOS Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in UNIJOS?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the University of Jos Admission List information has not been so easy and we have to bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your UNIJOS Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
All the candidates that participated in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check UNIJOS Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your UNIJOS admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIJOS admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Are you Interested to know more about the University of Jos News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About the University of Jos?
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE