UNIPORT Admission List ♦ The Authorities of the University of Port-Harcourt has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List for All Degree Programmes 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out—-All Aspirants are to stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the University of Port-Harcourt Admission List .
University of Port-Harcourt admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the University of Port-Harcourt Admission List 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- Is UNIPORT Admission List Out?
- How to Check UNIPORT Admission List ?
- What to Do After Checking Your UNIPORT Admission List?
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in UNIPORT ?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the University of Port-Harcourt Admission List information has not been so easy and we have to bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your UNIPORT Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your UNIPORT admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission will be withdrawn.
- Candidates who will not be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS).
This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIPORT admission list.
Are you Interested to know more About the University of Port-Harcourt News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About University of Port-Harcourt?