Yobe State University Admission List | The Management of Yobe State University has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Yobe State University Admission List 2020/2021.
Yobe State University admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Yobe State University Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is Yobe State University Admission List Out?
- How to Check YSU Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your Yobe State University Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in YSU?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Yobe State University Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your YSU Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check YSU Direct Entry Admission List
YSU DE candidates can access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the YSU Direct Entry admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.