AUCHI POLY Cut off mark 2020/2021 Admission Exercise full details are placed for the benefits of our Readers Below.
All candidates who scored the Exact point or above scored are qualified for the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
How is cut off Mark decided?
According to the experts and educational scholars, the cut off score is determined by many factors. Difficulty level associated with the exam, maximum percentile scored, number of applicants in different score ranges and so on. This means there is a probability that cut off scores can vary for each year.
How can I know my cut off mark?
Students should know about calculating cut–off marks. The total marks for every subject is 200. First, take your mathematics mark, divide it by 2, then you will get the marks for 100. Marks of physics and chemistry should be divided by 4, then you would get marks for 50 for each subject.
How is cut off marks calculated in 2020?
You need to Divide the physics and chemistry marks by 4 and Divide the Maths mark by 2, Add the 3 results you will get the engineering Cutoff marks out of 200. The formula is simple CutoffMark = (Physics / 4) + (Chemistry / 4) + (Maths / 2) , and you’ll get your marks for AUCHIPOLY .
Auchi Poly Cut Off Mark.
Auchi Polytechnic institutional cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is 120 and above. See the cut-off point required for each programme below:
- Accountancy ›› 180
- Agricultural & Bio environment engineering Tech ›› 150
- Agricultural Technology ›› 150
- Architectural Technology ›› 150
- Banking & Finance ›› 160
- Building Technology ›› 150
- Business Administration ›› 180
- Ceramics Technology ›› 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology ›› 150
- Civil Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Computer Science ›› 180
- Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Estate Management ››150
- Fashion Design and Clothing Tech. ›› 120
- Food Technology; 150
- General Art & Design ›› 120
- Hospitality Management ›› 150
- Marketing ›› 160
- Mass Communication ›› 180
- Mechanical Engineering Tech ›› 180
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Eng. Tech ›› 150
- Office Technology and Management ›› 150
- Photography ›› 120
- Polymer Technology ›› 150
- Public Administration ›› 160
- Quantity Surveying ›› 150
- Science laboratory Technology ›› 180
- Statistics ›› 150
- Survey and Geoinformatics ›› 150
- Urban & Regional Planning ›› 150
AUCHI POLY Nature of Admission Screening.
The Auchi polytechnic holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE